Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Only 1 in stock with a delivery time of 2-5 working days**
- Order number: FR23189
USG CO2 Cartridge for All EquiAirbag Models
The CO2 cartridge by USG is a replacement cartridge for all EquiAirbag models. If there is no damage to the EquiAirbag after an airbag deployment and the material is intact after inspection, the empty CO2 cartridge can be replaced. A small screwdriver is required to replace the CO2 cartridge, this is supplied with the EquiAirbag.
Note: Before refilling the EquiAirbag, check the entire equipment for damage and only replace the cartridge if there is no damage.
Changing the CO2 cartridge
- open the zip of the EquiAirbag and unscrew the exploded cartridge by hand
- press the remaining air out of the airbag as you would with an air mattress
- screw the tool with the outer screw into the existing thread, do not tighten too much, but leave 1-2 mm of air
- then screw the long inner screw with a handle into the thread and screw it past a noticeable resistance until the metal clips of the release mechanism close
- then continue turning until the metal clips open again, then insert the ball of the release cable between the metal clips. Hold your thumb on the ball so that it stays in place and does not slip
- turn the inner long screw back out of the thread, and loosen and turn back the large screw as well
- after this process, the clamps around the ball should have closed, and the release cable is once again optimally fixed in the airbag
- then screw the new filled CO2 cartridge into the thread and pull the activation cable through the corresponding opening
- fold the airbag neatly into the compartments provided, as required.
- finally, close the zip again