Delivery time 9-14 working days **
- Order number: FR23193
USG CO2 Cartridge Set of 3 for EquiAirbag, including Tools
This CO2 Cartridge Set of 3 by USG is a replacement cartridge for all EquiAirbag models. If there is no damage to the EquiAirbag after the airbag has been triggered and the material is intact after inspection, the empty CO2 cartridge can be replaced. The tool required for replacement is included in the delivery.
Note: Before refilling the EquiAirbag, the entire equipment must be checked for damage. The cartridge may only be replaced if there is no damage.
Changing the CO2 cartridge
- open the zip of the EquiAirbag and unscrew the exploded cartridge by hand
- press the remaining air out of the airbag like an air mattress
- screw the tool with the outer screw into the existing thread, do not tighten too much and leave 1-2 mm of air
- screw the long inner screw with a handle into the thread and screw over a noticeable resistance until the metal clips of the release mechanism close
- then continue turning until the metal clips open again and insert the ball of the release cable between the metal clips. So that the ball does not slip at the corresponding point, hold your thumb on this point
- then turn back the inner long screw from the thread, and loosen and turn back the large screw as well
- after this procedure, the clamps around the ball should have closed and the release cable is optimally fixed in the airbag again
- then the new CO2 cartridge can be screwed into the thread and the activation cable pulled through the corresponding opening
- fold the airbag neatly into the compartments provided, as required
- close the zip again