Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
To add the item to your shopping cart, please select an option from each group (colour, size etc.).
- Order number: FR23628
Helite Vest Airshell
The Helite Airshell vest has a fitted cut and is particularly comfortable to wear thanks to its elastic material. Due to the Doftshell material it guarantees optimal mobility with a good fit. It serves as an outer garment for the Helite Airbag and is versatile for leisure and sport riders.
Note: The vest is used as outerwear for the Helite ZIP'IN 2.0. The Helite airbag is not included and must be ordered separately.
- outer material 43% polyester, 38% polyamide, 15% spandex, 4% polyurethandie
- the vest is made of high quality and chic Softshell
- due to special TEKSERIE® membrane breathable, wind- and waterproof
- the vest is indistinguishable from a conventional vest
- combined with the Helite airbag, it provides 17-24 liters of protection volume for the neck, spine, chest, pelvis, coccyx, head, collarbone and internal organs
- in addition to impact protection, the airbag stabilizes the entire torso against twisting
- the airbag is released by means of a ripcord, which is attached to the saddle immediately after or before mounting the bike
- an unintentional release by forgetting the ripcord when dismounting from the saddle is very unlikely, because a force of about 300N (30kg) is needed to activate the airbag the full protective effect is achieved after 80-100 milliseconds
- already during the release process and without full pressure important body parts are already protected
- vest can be washed at 30 degrees
- must not be dried in a tumble dryer or ironed
- should be stored in dry