Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
To add the item to your shopping cart, please select an option from each group (colour, size etc.).
- Order number: FR23630
Helite Jacket Airshell
The Helite Airshell jacket guarantees an optimal fit with maximum freedom of movement thanks to the softshell elastic inserts. It is breathable at all times and can be individually regulated using the ventilation holes under the arms, making it suitable for use on warmer days. Thanks to its outer material, it is also windproof and waterproof. Thanks to its compatibility with the ZIP-In airbags, it is suitable as an airbag jacle for use in a wide range of disciplines.
Note: The jacket is used as outerwear for the Helite ZIP'IN 2.0. The Helite airbag is not included and must be ordered separately.
- outer material made of 43% polyester, 38% polyamide, 15% spandex, 4% polyurethane
- consists of high quality and chic softshell
- due to special TEKSERIE® membrane breathable, wind- and waterproof
- combined with Helite Airbag, it provides 17-24 liters of protection volume for neck, spine, chest, pelvis, coccyx, head, collarbone and internal organs
- in addition to impact protection, the airbag stabilizes the entire upper body against twisting
- the airbag is released by means of a ripcord, which is attached to the saddle immediately after or before mounting the bike
- an unintentional release by forgetting the ripcord when dismounting from the saddle is very unlikely, because a force of about 300N (30kg) is needed to activate the airbag
- the full protective effect is already reached after 80-100 milliseconds
- already during the release process and without full pressure important body parts are already protected
- can be washed at 30 degrees
- should not be tumble dried or ironed
- should be stored in dry