Price incl. VAT
To add the item to your shopping cart, please select an option from each group (colour, size etc.).
Summer Sale | The heat is on!
- Only through August 31, 2022 -
This tag marks our promotional products.
Discounted on site.
Promotional period: July 14 – August 31, 2022 at 10.59 pm BST
- Order number: FR23069.2
HS Sprenger Bemelmans Curb Bit with Swivelling Side Pieces
The Bemelmans curb bit by HS Sprenger convinces with its ideal fit to the horse's mouth. Thanks to the optimal fit, the horses step well to the hand. The mouthpiece is modeled on the palatal arch and is particularly soft in the transitions. The mouthpiece is tapered towards the middle. The high tongue clearance is highly curved and inclined forward, so that even thick horse tongues have sufficient space. Due to the special shape of the curb bit, pressure generated is distributed evenly and softly on the tongue. This ensures that the stimulus to put the tongue over the bit disappears. In addition, this enables particularly fine aiding, which meets the highest demands and makes the horse feel comfortable. The mouthpiece and the side pieces move independently of each other, so that no canting is possible due to one-sided rein aids.
- Sensogan with stainless steel sides
- pole bit
- thickness 14 mm
- tangs 7 cm
- sides 13 cm
- as the horse's mouth is narrower at the point where the snaffle is buckled, the snaffle should usually be 0.5 cm to 1.0 cm smaller than the bridle
- the sides of the snaffle should be close to the corners of the mouth
- the curb chain should be buckled in such a way that the curb bit can be accepted up to 45°