Price incl. VAT
To add the item to your shopping cart, please select an option from each group (colour, size etc.).
- Order number: FR23145
EquiAirbag Protector Module for Flexi Safety Vests
The Equiairbag protector for all Flexi safety waistcoat models from USG is an EquiAirbag module specially designed for retrofitting to Flexi USG safety waistcoats, Level 3. It enables good handling and can be pulled over the back part particularly quickly and easily. This airbag is ideal for competitions, leisure riding or training. When inflated, it provides effective protection for the entire spine, from the neck to the coccyx. It prevents the head from bouncing back dangerously in the event of a fall. In addition, the EquiAirbag does not push the head forward. The EquiAirbag guarantees a high level of wearing comfort, optimum freedom of movement and allows the horse to roll even in the event of a fall. The EquiAirbag is activated when the carabiner fastener is hooked onto the right front ring of the saddle directly after mounting. If a fall should occur, the flexible spiral cable triggers the integrated airbag purely mechanically. The rider is not directly connected to the horse, so that in the event of a fall the release cable separates from the airbag. Riding on, mounting and dismounting as well as moving away from the danger zone is still possible after the release. In addition, the EquiAirbag can be recharged without any problems if there is no damage. The EquiAirbag is certified and tested according to the airbag standard EN 1621-4 (when activated), furthermore all Flexi safety waistcoats with combined EquiAirbag module are certified according to EN 13158-2018 / BETA Standard Level 3 and EN 1621-4, thus ensuring safe upper body protection when riding.
Note: The EquiAirbag may only be used in conjunction with Flexi safety waistcoats from USG. Always read the instructions for use before use.
- robust outer material
- includes one CO2 cartridge
- weight, including the CO2 cartridge, approx. 1,100 grams
- easy and safe to use
- airbag inflation time is 80/85 miliseconds
- patented and certified and tested according to airbag standard EN 1621-4 (when activated)
- the safety waistcoat is not included
- the airbag is activated via an expandable spiral cable, which should be attached to the front ring of the saddle
- mechanical activation of the airbag
- disconnection of the cable by higher force activates the built-in bolt and thus the airbag
- not suitable for washing in a washing machine
- can be washed with a damp sponge